Tyler turned 9 today at 3 something pm. He knows exactly when. He will tell you if you ask him. This morning someone asked, "Well, do you feel older yet?" He said, "Nope, I'm not 9 until 3.... "
Today, he was given several choices of what to do and what to eat and what to get on his birthday.
He chose the following:
- Wii games, orange muffins, and little smokies in the morning.
- Shooting 22's in the desert in the day.
- He picked a new blue street bike with 4 pegs and 2 brakes for tricks.
- Dinner of steak, brocoli, salad, corn on the cob, and grilled mushrooms.
- A cookies and cream ice cream cake.
Here's the shots of tyler getting his presents and then blowing out his cake with grandma. Since grandma has a birthday in early January, they shared the cake. I offer you these pics to show you my son Tyler's crazy faces (click on the pics and they get bigger). He is a funny kid. He loves to cuddle and lately, he is a clown too.
Oh... and last but not least, here's the new dresser that I built with the grandpas for Tyler. TJ and Tyler and are now sharing a room and we needed a dresser and the only place to put it was under the window so we made it a window seat dresser. My mom built the cushion and pillows. A full, but very helpful day's work for all of us.