Here's some stuff I've heard people say, or wrote on a blog this week that I wish I could say, but I can't:
- "So, what day do you want me to bring my Motorhome by?"
- "Here's a review of a book I read today."
- "I got to sit in on a meeting with the 250 leading American pastors."
- "Band I'm currently listing to is [now fill in here some band that sounds cool, someone you've never heard of, and inherently makes you feel like you, the reader, are on a pop culture idiot who only listens to trendy crap]"
- "25 Christmas movies in 25 days. 3 down. 22 to go."
In an effort to redeem myself though, here's some stuff I've said, that might make you wish you were me.
- I'd love to go to lunch, but I have to write a paper for class.
- Honey, I fixed the shower.
- Wow. $3 for gas. This fill up is gonna be fun.
- Do you know where my ipod is?
- I'd love to go to bed, but I have to write a paper for class.
Now I need to stop blogging and write a paper for class.